Re: Applied Heidegger

>Dear Colin,

I wrote to Bert Dreyfus asking about this a couple of years ago, after
seeing that they were 'in press' with Northwestern Uni Press, but alas this
seemed to have fallen through and there were (at that time) 'no plans to
publish them'. A shame, since by all accounts there were some very good
presentations there

Philip

Hi

> I seem to remember not long ago there was some expectation of "Applied
> Heidegger" papers being published real soon.
>
> I haven't heard anything further so far - anyone else know anything
> about this?
>
> Ta
>
> Colin Dougall
> Napier University
> Auld Reekie
>

> --- from list heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ---

Dr Philip Darbyshire,
Senior Lecturer in Nursing Studies
Department of Nursing and Community Health,
Glasgow Caledonian University,
City Campus,
Cowcaddens Road,
Glasgow G4 OBA