Re: Applied Heidegger

I accepted names and addresses of people interested in the Applied
Heidegger papers to pass along to Bert Dreyfus. A publisher is still
being sought for the papers. If and when they are published, the people
who sent me their names will be notified of the publication. I'm happy
to add people to the list if they are interested--just send me an
e-mail post. If there is an overwhelming response, I'm sure it would
help motivate Professor Dreyfus to seek a publisher.

Mark Wrathall
phlos-pd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx