Re: More on Hannah & Martin on Jerry Springer

Your full post was excellent and thoughtful. It was a refreshing comment
among the discussion. Thanks.

What is the full bibliographic information for Safranski's text? Is it a
book and when published?

Tom HOHLER
Pittsburgh, PA
hohler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My response to : Martin Baeurele's Post:

---------------------------------In short: one has to keep
distance to Heidegger. One of the best
recent publications on him ist last years book by Ruediger Safranski
"Ein Meister aus Deutschland" (A master from germany). It also has a
extendend account on Heidegger and Hannah Arendt, I hoped he had
given sort of final statement, but I am afraid I am wrong.

Martin
Martin Baeuerle
Sprachlernzentrum Universitaet Bonn
0228/735368