Re: Applied Heidegger

Dear Mark,

Please add my name to the 'would buy' list for this collection. What about
University of Indiana Press. They seem very receptive to this sort of book
and it would fit nicely with their series on continental philosophy.

Philip

>I accepted names and addresses of people interested in the Applied
>Heidegger papers to pass along to Bert Dreyfus. A publisher is still
>being sought for the papers. If and when they are published, the people
>who sent me their names will be notified of the publication. I'm happy
>to add people to the list if they are interested--just send me an
>e-mail post. If there is an overwhelming response, I'm sure it would
>help motivate Professor Dreyfus to seek a publisher.
>
>Mark Wrathall
>phlos-pd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

>On Thu, 16 Nov 1995, Colin Dougall wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I seem to remember not long ago there was some expectation of "Applied
>> Heidegger" papers being published real soon.
>>
>> I haven't heard anything further so far - anyone else know anything
>> about this?
>>
>> Ta
>>
>> Colin Dougall
>> Napier University
>> Auld Reekie
>>

>> --- from list heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ---
>>

> --- from list heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ---

Dr Philip Darbyshire,
Senior Lecturer in Nursing Studies
Department of Nursing and Community Health,
Glasgow Caledonian University,
City Campus,
Cowcaddens Road,
Glasgow G4 OBA