Re: More on Hannah & Martin on Jerry Springer

Hi,

I just want to make an bibliographical addition to and a correction of my previous mail
on the subject.

1. Safranski's book:

Ruediger Safranski: Ein Meister aus Deutschland. Heidegger und seine
Zeit. Muenchen: Hanser 1994.
I have no idea wether it has already been translated.

2. The other author I was refering to was not Richard Alewyn but Robert
Minder. In his essay on "Heidegger und die Sprache von Messkirch" he
tried to show that Heideggers views on literature have never changed
during his work. Minder's attempt to prove that there is a strong
tendency towards "Blut und Boden" in Heideggers writings on
literature should be read as a contrast to George Steiners praise in
his introduction on MH. Since Minder is generally regarded as a
european scientist, there is a good chance that his essays are
translated in at least a few of the worlds major languages.

Martin
Martin Baeuerle
Sprachlernzentrum Universitaet Bonn
0228/735368