Re: Heidegger's use of the word "polis"

I wonder if some one could clarify for me a couple of things in _BT_,
pertaining to death, nullity,guilt, conscience and resoluteness.

What is the nullity of Dasein? Is it that Dasein is always thrown into
one particular society (world), and hence NOT any other? Is it also that
Dasein will, when it has come to its end, be NOTHING? I think it's
Dreyfuss who in the Appendix of his _Being-in-the-world_ writesz of the
nullity of death (the latter NOT) as almost a metaphor for the nullity of
Dasein's not-being something other than it is (the former NOT). Is there
a further nullity to Dasein besides these two? Further, what is the
difference between das Nichts, die Nichtigkeit, und die Nichtheit?

Do I have the following right?:conscience makes known to Dasein through a
feeling of the uncanny that Dasein is not at home in the world of das
Man, and that in some way conscience makes known to Dasein that it is
nullity as the basis-of-its-being... What is the connection
between nullity, conscience, anxiety and uncanniness?

Finally, why is resoluteness related to forerunning (anticipation)
towards death? Why isn't resoluteness simply to accept that nullity is
the basis of Dasein, which is how resoluteness is deduced in the first
place. Why is resoluteness also related to death, and the return of
Dasein to the world in which it is not truly at home? (Much of my
understanding has been aided by Dreyfuss' reading in _BITW_; if there is
some great criticism of Dreyfuss' reading, I' d love to know it or read it).

Thanks a lot,

Colin F. Wilder