null conscience and uncanny anxiousnesses

>What is the connection between nullity, conscience, anxiety and
>uncanniness?

Anxiety (in the face of Being-towards-possblts) would be that state of mind
or mood which discloses Dasein as uncanny in the world of Das Man, of the
'they.' Being-towards-death would be Dasein's way of being-towards the
possibility of the impending impossibility of death; and the call of
conscience attests to this as Dasein's most primordial... facticity.
Da-sein's throwness is revealed as primoridally grounded in nullity. The
nullity, or not, belonging to Dasein is always already a possibility in
its constant becoming: "...Dasein is dying factically and indeed
constantly, as long as it has not come to its demise." (H section 52.)

Now, in English, there are at least two ways to read this. In
contemplating death, Dasein (he) becomes anxious and realizes that what
he has lived by and for, the edicts of the 'world' of the
'they,' are not suited to his project, and that he has been his
inauthentic they-Self. (Guilty!) The positive aspect of this is that he is
called by his consciecne to evaluate his project-ions, and may come to
grasp, or fail to grasp, his authentic self -- through attestation.
Contemplation of the negation of his Being, nullity, would then lead
our Dasein to hear the call of his conscience. This might be termed the
midlife-crisis theory.

But this is not quite right, doesn't jive and gel, because Dasein
experiences nullity, the not, not as an actual or biological even, which
can never reach him in any case, but in his everyday becoming. It is not
that he 'anticipates' his death, but that he feels nullity constantly.

So, let us add to the above account of nullity that: Dasein has choosen
to go to grad school and study philosphy, and this possibility both
opens up and closes off some other possibilities. He can never return to
re-make this choice, cannot go back in time, but must proceed from where
he finds himself in his thrown possibilities. His becoming is also a not
or dying in this sense. It is this of which he is made conscious. He can
only chose authentically those possibilities which are available to him
>from where he is. For the most part, his possibilities have been
levelled off and dictated to him by the 'they,' but to chose
authentically he must become conscious of his situation, of his
uncanniness, and that he is guilty, and grasp meaning for himself from
the clutches of the 'they.' Anxiousness over nullity is guilt driven --
only a slight change in emphasis? The guilt complex theory?

Either way, the death/guilt drive is bothering me here. Does anyone else
think there is something fishy here? Why should Being-towards-death and anxiety
be that by which meaning is disclosed? I find this highly unsatisfying as
an account. I much prefer ex-tasis and thauma *and creativity* --
present more so in later Heidegger -- as disclosing of Being. I am much
too tired to continue, but I will post back on if there is an interest in
hearing these objections.

Will respond to all replies not flames.

Cheers,

rita