Re: Heidegger's use of the word "polis"

Hi everyone,

I want to know what the theory-praxis issue is about, and how Heidegger
is related to it. What does praxis mean? Does 'praxis' mean practice? If
there is a way to more or less briefly characterize the debate (discourse)
surrounding the theory-praxis problem, I would appreciate someone's attempt.
Is it even correct to refer to the issue as "the" problem of theory and
praxis? Who is the most famous author addressing this issue? Where does
the theory-praxis issue come from historically? Any information and
discussion would be a tremendous help.

Thanks,

Andrew