Re: est/The Forum

Ed L. Madison wrote:

>I became aware of Heidegger after taking the est training, and later The
>Forum seminars, which I learned were largely based on his work. ....curious
if anyoe >has any knowledge...

Walter Kaufmann had input in the early est training, and Burt Dreyfus
consulted with the Erhardians about using Heidegger during the transition to
the Forum. Kaufmann has some lines relating Nietzsche to Erhard's program in
one of his books; I can dredge up the reference if you are interested. You
might also check out Fernando Flores. You know about Erhard and the 60
Minutes fracas??

Deb
dhayden@xxxxxxxxx