Heidegger and death

As an undergraduate in philosophy, my only exposure to Heidegger has
been Being and Time. He talks extensively about Dasein's authentic/inauthentic
approaches towards death. I am very interested in this area of Heidegger's
philosophy and am considering writing my honor's thesis on the topic.
I was wondering if Heidegger had delved into this subject in any
other writings or particular lectures. If anyone has any advice about
where to start looking, I'd greatly appreciate it.

-Jennifer