Re: Heidegger and death

the formal necessity for death as a concept...thats an interesting
determination I would think that according to the canons of logic
in which I am not so schooled death would not be a formally necessary
concept if by that one means what is formally necessary for their
to be any concepts, such as perhaps identity, relation, possibility
but i am to some extent dreaming that may not be what a formally
necessary concept even is, but if it is doesnt death have a
more empirical less purely lofi sorry logical status?
mark hewson