H's necrophilia

Rita,
"... 'queer usages'? What is your meaning? "

thrownness, disclosedness, enpresenting, horizontalizing, possiblizing, facticity/factical,
equipmental contexture....
Can it be these aren't unidiomatic, strange,... within the speciality, in the original?

"I do believe that
"Heidegger means to do logic some violence, so if this is the complaint, I
"agree. But I do not sympathize with the loss of rigor in his account. I
"have never understood why logic is the only rigorous way to think, or
"even what we mean by logic, even if what You mean by logic may be clear
"to you. We can discuss this privately, if you wish to argue that one
"around the block a few times.

"And yes, he does flee philosphy in the end, for poetry and myth. But is that really so
"strange or bad? I find it to be kind of endearing, almost...

For me it's not possible to be so relaxed about these distinctions. Reading H
I'm, literally, operating at my wit's end; obscure these guiding stars, and I'm lost.

re perspectives: maybe not so different ...Lillian Helman's a great favorite.
I've found the marxian tradition the most useful.... Existentialism (the vulgar Sartrean sort,
as it would seem) is sympathetic...so one approaches the text expectantly. Thence it nettles
how H invariably ignores the other dialectical term: teleology not geneology, limit not
freedom, care not cogito, resolution not joy, self not society, ... death not creativity,
as would permit of its insight being synthesized within the progressivity of the tradition...
damned intractable fascist!

forgive the idle chat