Re: The question of Guilt revisited.

To B.E. Babic
I don't know to what kind of history do you refer when you say
"Has anyone ever been unwilling to harm one's neighbor?"
Because this has nothing to do with Heidegger and this is Heidegger's list,
and because I don't know what exactly are we to talk about when we talk about
guilt, let me end here.
Otherwise, I agree with your last sentence: "We see the evil others do easily
enough, as
victors (or victims, after nietzsche, we remember, there is little
difference), the trick is always and ever to see the evil we do."
Whence "Alas"? To whom "Alas"?
Petar Ramadanovic
P.S. Much before your message on this list I have read your text on
Heidegger's silence in "Ethics and Danger" - read it, learned from it, and
enjoyed it very much.