Re: H's necrophilia

I don't think I can answer these questions head on ...

>Does H hold that the affective (intuitional moods of dread, care, guilt)in
>contradistinction
>to the cogitative, is primordial; and, therefore, disclosive of Dasein?

Maybe moreso than he holds to the reverse, but really not quite either one;
in SS 1924 he interprets pleasure as the most basic state-of-mind, the most
primitive way to have a disclosure of being-in-the-world.

>2. And now, at least post-Freud, it being unmistakable how overdetermined is
>conscientia,
>how does this effect an ontological exposition founded upon its primordiality?

But _Gewissen_, in Heidegger's vocabulary, is a translation of _phronesis_
as much as or more than it is a translation of _conscientia_, right?
Hybridized, will it have been so overdetermined "post-Freud"?

--
Christopher Pound (pound@xxxxxxxx)
Dept. of Anthropology, Rice University