Re: querry

> Derrida, '"Ousia and Gramme": A Note to a Footnote in Being and Time', 1968.
>
> which I found in the collection of essays, "Phenomenology in Perspetive,"
> ed. F.J. Smith, Martinus Nijhoff / The Hague, 1970.

This is also in:

Margins of Philosopy. Jacques Derrida, translated by Alan Bass, Chicago, University of Chicago Press, 1982.

which is still in print.

It also contains "The Ends of Man", a key essay on Derrida's
engagement with Heidegger.

Other useful writings are:
Reading Heidegger, Commemorations. Edited by John Sallis, Bloomington, Indiana University Press, 1993.
Contains:
"Heidegger's Ear: Philopolemology (Geschlecht IV), Jacques Derrida, translated by John P. Leavey, Jr.

Deconstruction and Philosophy. Edited by John Sallis, Chicago, University of Chicago Press, 1987.
Contains:
"The Perfect Future: A Note on Heidegger and Derrida", David Farell Krell;
"Geschlecht II: Heidegger's Hand", Jacques Derrida, translated by John P. Leavey, Jr.

Heidegger & Derrida, Reflections on Time and Language. Herman Rapaport, Lincoln, University of Nebraska Press,
1989.

Of Derrida, Heidegger, and Spirit. Edited by David Wood, Evanston, Illinois, Northwestern University Press, 1993.

Of Spirit: Heidegger and the Question. Jacques Derrida, translated by Geoffrey Bennington and Rachel Bowlby,
Chicago, University of Chicago

Pete
paf@xxxxxxxxxx