Re: querry

>I would be grateful to anyone who could tell me in which text can be found
>Derrida's most straight-forward discussion/critique of Heidegger on Being. =
>am specifically interested in Derrida on Heidegger on _Being_ per se, and t=
he
>critique of ontology as the study of Being as somehow still within in the
>realm of metaphysics.
>
>Thank you!
>
>-- Greg Fried

Dear Greg,

The texts that helped me most were:

- J. Derrida: La diss=E9mination (Seuil, Paris 1972) esp. page 69-197 "La
Pharmacie de Platon".
- J. Derrida: Marges da la philosophie (Minuit, Paris 1972) esp. page 375
vv " Signature, =E9v=E9nement,
contexte".

I don't know if these texts are translated in English (I guess so).

Groetjes,
Jan