Re: H's necrophilia

There is a kind of formulation in Being and Time (didn't H disavow this
work later on in some ways), a "rhetorical" and not "analytic"
formulation, where he says basically that "only when the constitution of
Dasein is properly seen and conceptualized is any sense of soul and
traditional things like status integritas possible". (not a quote). I.e.,
when we get the fundamental ontology clear, it will take us back to the
proper categories of religion, more or less.

It seems that Heidegger's cheif goal is to confront a bad "physicalist
ontology" while this other realm is somehow accepted unquestioningly,
trotted out in a pedestrian fashion ("find your hero, be solicitous, live
out your days"), exalted (somehow) through the thinking of the fourfold,
or granted an awesome reverence for the speakins of a certain kind of
spiritual prophet.