Re: Good Times?

Nicklas,

>By the way...Is there any evidence that Heidegger ever
>read *anything* by Wittgenstein?
>Any notes? Any studies? I would be glad to
>know, I am reading "Der Lowe spricht ...und wir kann
>ihn nicht verstehen", and the comparison between
>Heidegger and Wittgenstein, especially Rortys
>is very interesting. Is there any other stuff of this kind around?

2 things:

1) good observation on the people-perpetuated virus. we just forgot that we
were part of the virus's organs in that case!

2) There is an excellent study that you might be interested in, as might
anyone who is interested in Heidegger (hence the response here). It's an
original and close study of the affinities and otherwise between Derrida
and Wittgenstein, called, appropriately enough: "Derrida and Wittgenstein"
(or was it the other way round?). It's by Henry Staten and it's very well
done. It ended up also giving me another interesting angle by which to read
Heidegger and Husserl.

-Jeff
university of colorado
department of physics