Apologies and more

To everyone, most especially those who could give a damn about
the contents of the past few days postings:

I formally apologize for all the things I have said. For the points
I have made and, indeed, for the points I have egregiously failed
to make. The level of discourse on this list was lowered by my contributions.
And by the responses to the same.

Wavelength is not mine. But I take the fault. I take the fault.
And, while I hardly expect either understanding or forgiveness,
I do offer a public apology.

Not, as Heidegger himself could have said, that it matters.

Babette E. Babich, formerly mild-mannered ...