Re: A different dragon, for different tastes

Really, I resent being cast as a fellow shooter in this odd thing. I think
my responses to Babich have been, on the contrary and in the main,
examples of non-shooting. Such "non-shooting" does not mean that one is
therefor not involved in something that has tension, aspects of conflict,
and so forth. What counts as shooting? I don't *want* to shoot, and
encouraged Babich not to engage in that practice in this discursive
setting.

If I say, as I did at the beginning of this post, "I resent", such and
such goes too far, etc., I think it is a mistake to regard this as an
example of shooting.