Re:reply/ Apologies and more

Please, Dr. Clayton, note that the readers of this list will find this
yet another display of self-promotion -- as did the last fellow who
so conveniently forgot that he himself charged me with the responsibility
of being an admirer of Nietzsche, and all I meant by saying that I
admired no one was to say that fan club membership hardly constituted
my style of doing philosophy &tc.

But to accomodate your more than once uttered request:
Babette E. Babich, _Nietzsche's Philosophy of Science: Reflecting
Science on the Ground of Art and Life_ (State University of New York
Press, 1994)

and B.E.Babich, ed., From Phenomenology to Thought, Errancy, and
Desire: Essays in Honor of William J. Richardson, S.J. (Kluwer
Academic Publishers, 1995)

I am currently finishing a book on Heidegger.

Thus I answer your question, and I repeat one more time:
my apologies.

All of you have much better topics, and I truly do regret
my tone -- among other things -- in my contributions.

Like I said, not my wavelength. De gustibus ...

--BB