Re:reply/ Apologies and more

re: Brendan Harkin

This sort of post hardly seems likely to achieve
the "return to discussing Heidegger" which you claim to want.

Let me suggest a possible thread:

Is anyone aware of any studies which draw on both Feyerabend's critiques
of science and Heidegger's philosophy of technology? How far apart are
Heidegger's "The Question Concerning Technology" and say Feyerabend's
_Against Method_? Do both works, in differing ways, suggest poeisis as a
way past, or supplement to, instrumentality?

just a thought,
Paul Starr
p.starr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx