A Return to the Point

"... [T]he list has to begin by acknowledging what happened to it, and that
all
of us are implicated in its abuse. There is no moral high ground when
something like this happens."?

Did I miss something? Something happened on this list? Someone was seizing
higher moral ground? Quite frankly, is this a discussion group on Heidegger
or not? I am assuming we are all grown ups and possibly philosphers too.
This list has been reading like a bad ABC Afterschool special on getting
along with others. If we can't get along maybe we ought to go home until we
'feel' like playing together.

Darry Johnson