Re: Winograd and Flores

I was probably a bit hasty, though threw in the qualifier "probably", and
was bearing in mind simply that the book didn't see, on the look I gave
it, to be based on a really rigorous reading. The writers were very clear
that they didn't intend it to be, and in fact I, too, admire the
application aspects and their flexible and phenomenologically more valide
and potent exploration of the computer usage context/situation.

The survivors who spoke of the "electricity", the "lights", the
"metal tables" and the "needles" had a shrieking question mark
in their eyes that wasn't answered by what what we were reading
in the growing volume of material that was being published.
--excerpt from The Stone Angels survivors' journal
Vol. 6 Thunder Bay, Ontario