Re: Re Heidegger? List?

Some guy wrote:

"And if you don't like pedants, or Europeans who occasionally fire off shots
about the character of North America, don't read Heidegger, he is one of the
most determined pedants I know, with strong views on the USA."

THE USA IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The survivors who spoke of the "electricity", the "lights", the
"metal tables" and the "needles" had a shrieking question mark
in their eyes that wasn't answered by what what we were reading
in the growing volume of material that was being published.
--excerpt from The Stone Angels survivors' journal
Vol. 6 Thunder Bay, Ontario