Re: request for help: Aristoteles 1942/3

In regard to Heidegger's lectures on Aritstotle's Metaphysics,
Indiana University Press has recently published the following by Heidegger:

Aristotle's Metaphysics Theta(?) 1-3: On the Essence and Actuality of Force.

There is also something on the Metaphysics by Heidegger, that was published
in a journal some years back (the early 80's I think). Maybe someone can
help here.