Re: Heidegger? List?

tom:

>"how does one" (uh oh...) or "how do I"...etc. How do I say: "this is
idle chatter, that is not?" If you want to tell me that there is *no* way
to ask this question at all, then I will stand in opposition on this
question. I'll let a Nietzschean and Heideggerian reader perhaps enjoy
this somewhat tongue in cheek promise/declaration.

Regards,

Tom<

now you know what fun lawyers have with concepts like the supreme court
deifinition of obscenity...i can't define it, but i know it when i see it.

your use of the Royal "We" feels just like the last time i was in front of a
federal judge.

bob

  • the royal wee wee
    • From: Tom Blancato