Re: Heidegger and Nietzsche (H & Greek)

At 09:09 AM 2/26/96 -0500, Steve Schneck wrote:

>This interpretation has become almost canonical, especially
>for those of us who would like to believe that the events
>around 1933 can be linked only to the errors of his
>pre-Kehre thought.

I am very intrigued by this statement. Almost every piece that I have read
about Heidegger sees his Nazi involvement somehow linked either to his later
work, or to his work as a whole. I have in mind here some of the pieces that
Sheehan has written. Could you clarify this for me. Gadamer seems to
indicate in certain interviews that Heidegger's Kehre could be seen
beginnign with _Being and Time_, where he abandoned his earlier, and in
Gadamer's opinion, best hermeneutical insights.