Re: Heidegger and Nietzsche (H & Greek)

Question:

What is voluntarism, and what is decisionism? I mean, I've always assumed
what I thought these meant, but would someone care to try a short,
concise summary?

STOP INTERNET CENSORSHIP! BLUE RIBBON SITE:
http://web.lm.com/s314.html

"As one whose husband and mother-in-law have both died the victims of
murder assassination, I stand firmly and unequivocally opposed to the
death penalty for those convicted of capital offenses. An evil deed is
not redeemed by an evil deed of retaliation. Justice is never advanced
in the taking of a human life. Morality is never upheld by legalized
murder." -- Coretta Scott King

[From "The Death Penalty -- Cruel & Inhuman Punishment" a pamphlet by
Amnesty International [322 8th Ave., New York, NY 10001]