H & Nietzsche

Tom Blancato:

" What is voluntarism, and what is decisionism? I mean, I've always assumed
" what I thought these meant, but would someone care to try a short,
" concise summary?

I second your question, owning to a certain
skepticism re the rhetorical aspect of "post-modern" discourse in general.
If "free will" is the meaning, the use of the clumsy portmanteau,
"decisionism", seems a demotic affectation to the end
of appearing more concrete (and therefore, "authentic")and (2)at
a distance form tradition (and therefore, novel).
...another word-game swindle from the doctors of the logos?