Re: Time for Heidegger = Absolute?

>Heidegger had his Ekstasis, and that's beautiful,
>but it's difficult to see a direct route to our factical ways of being
>-jeff

>From the existentiell or factical foundations of early Heidegger's
transcendentalism through to the existential ontological possibility of
death, the authentic projection returns to this existentiell factical
Dasein, one's own situated 'lived experience', in order to posit resolute
anticipation and its futural 'temporalizing' structure in the ecstases.
Everyday factical experience is the object of this analytic.

But then it does seem to focus on the being of ego cogito, there is no body
in _Being and Time_, and an insufficient accounting of spatiality. Cogito,
body and space, what sort of relations are implied here, and are they
problematic for the existential analytic?

Malcolm