RE: Eminem mosh - Susskind

Now to the person, who does not deserve respect.
What a pretention. You did what was the aim of the quote: read.
You still did not what other quotes aimed at: read. And think.
What an incredible pretention, baby Jud. Your filthy mouth would
be excused at least, when you would give alternatives. But you
and your ilk never do. Carnap and his 200 contradictions. And
what has he to give instead? A distinction. Look at your despicable
mail: only negation, forbidding.

I don't know Rene, I think you are taking this theatrical operatic buffoon too seriously. Is he upseting you and making you feel uncomfortable on this list? Because if he is then I feel sorry for you. His discourse although very lucid at times becomes pure emotive noise somewhere on the level of hissing snakes or a dog barking. At these times the only thing he seems good for is a good fuck in the ass before he is thrown away like garbage.

tympan

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special stationery, fonts and colors. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.