RE: Eminem mosh - Susskind

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: owner-heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Namens Tympan Plato
Verzonden: dinsdag 2 november 2004 16:33
Aan: heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: RE: Eminem mosh - Susskind

Now to the person, who does not deserve respect.
What a pretention. You did what was the aim of the quote: read.
You still did not what other quotes aimed at: read. And think.
What an incredible pretention, baby Jud. Your filthy mouth would
be excused at least, when you would give alternatives. But you
and your ilk never do. Carnap and his 200 contradictions. And
what has he to give instead? A distinction. Look at your despicable
mail: only negation, forbidding.

I don't know Rene, I think you are taking this theatrical operatic buffoon
too seriously. Is he upseting you and making you feel uncomfortable on this
list? Because if he is then I feel sorry for you. His discourse although
very lucid at times becomes pure emotive noise somewhere on the level of
hissing snakes or a dog barking.

True, but i'd prefer very much his barking to your feeling sorry.
A barking as a result of an impossible situation, points to an
inevitability, a being driven rather than freedom, not?
I think the current notion of freedom is worthy of decaying.
It's now just the freedom of the individual consumer. They say that
Western children have, at the age of 18, consumed 40.000 tv murders.

At these times the only thing he seems good
for is a good fuck in the ass before he is thrown away like garbage.

That's precisely the sort of contamination i try to prevent.
At the end of "Bread and wine" even Cerberus drinks and sleeps,
disarmed by Dionysos. Your solution cannot take away fear.

rene

tympan

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special
stationery, fonts and colors.
first two months FREE*.