Re: all or nothing at all, part 4

An other way to not answer the question as to why there is something and not
rather nothing is by not asking it through the diversion of making the
groundless claim that the very question is meaningless. An other a-voidance
to a-void the void, the abyss lying at the very heart of this question, this
question that shifts the ground of the ground of all our questions, our
answers, our pronouncements, our common-fucking-sense (merely a trumped up
version of unquestioning tradition); avoid, business as usual, keep the spin
a-spinning without ever ever questioning or even wondering about the web we
weave and are woven by; this utter avoidance of thinking (be-ing) in favour
of business as usual, calculating in the widest sense (cogitating/planning).
But the question re-fuses to be utterly ignored because it lies at the very
heart of the a-voidance, the fear of the question, the fear of
groundlessness that displays itself with/in incessant activity (called
'energy', 'positivity', 'development' and the rest and conceived as an
antidote to the 'disease', the 'softness', of merely thinking {be-ing}).
What is this 'power' (of the question concerning this void) that so gives
rise to diversionary tactics (transcendent claims of has-to-be, eternal
sub-stance, the meaninglessness of the question, etc), tactics beautifully
de-signed to avoid even silently considering the question-qua-question? Such
tactics themselves point to the huge potency of the danger of the question,
and for that we must be eternally grateful for this gift from the avoider.

regards

michaelP