Re: metacrap

I thought about this image and metaphor. A body without organs.

The BWO sounds like the ultimate answer to every environmental problem in
the universe indeed. Since the universe is a solitary thing, not surrounded
by anything else, then it would have no need to expell it's wastes as Plato
ruses thoughtfully thru Timaeus, the western world's only cosmological
treatise until Newton's time, a deadpanner in comparison.

Anyway it would have no need to expell it's wastes because it would be able
to 'recycle', 'reuse' and 'reduce' all of what it produces exogenously apart
from it's main purpose which is to 'process' the processible, much like
human and ant factories do.

This is one form of causality for sure: a chain of events, diachronic
syncrecity [sic] - can't spell worth a darn sometimes - nor remember
personal names.

We tend to analyze and explain using dominant forms of paradiqmatic
thinking. Hence there are different modes - if you can appreciate this - of
thinking which are primarily causal. Not all forms of causality are the
same. Those which are 'pre-processive' and non-utilitarian are those at the
top: meditative, unitive, and liberational episodes of 'feeling'; others are
at the bottom, basal forms of engaging in imaginative replays of common
repetitive acts, social and commentative analysis of the 'everyday' forms of
irrationality of - well - let me explain.

Like a senile person who has forgotten where they put the money which they
took out in fear that this would be taken from them; storing up instinct
works, but it also can only work if the storing is a remembering where it
was stored, hidden, right.

First they hide the cash in a spot they think is okay. On second thought
they move this to another location on the chance that someone knows where it
is and is considering taking it. The impulse to remove it causes the senile
person to forget where the new location is. The impulse and 'causal
explanation' for moving the cash in the first place is forgotten, but not
for long. It was hidden because it was believed it was going to be stolen by
an 'intimate' [family friend or even family]

Because they forgot where the cash was hidden, they immediately acuse the
persons they fear who would most likely take the cash: immediate family,
even the dog! And so it goes on in a circle of accusations and allegations
until the cash is discovered accidentally where it was stored.

But eventually logic trips them up. One day they discover that some other
things which they had hidden from view show up during a different search
[it may have been for the peanut butter which was put in the fridge, and
behind that was the credit cards and travellers cheques], causing them to
then realize that they had forgotten where something besides the cash was
hidden. This is admittedly a paradiqmatic form of thinking causally.

Much of discovery is like this. Doing a task at a basal level often leads to
a discovery of something else which is a real revelation, and much of our
intellectual and artistic endeavours are exactly that 'chance discovery',
even serendipitous.