RE: Seiendes und Sein - What-is and to be

Nietzsche 1, Will to power as knowledge, ending:

"Die Ueberschattung des Seins durch das Seiende kommt aus dem Sein
selbst, als die Seinsverlassenheit des Seienden im Sinne der
Verweigerung der Wahrheit des Seins."

"The overshadowing of Being by what-is [by things that exclusively
are] comes out of Being itself, as the abandonment-by-Being proper
to what-is, in the sense of the refusal of the truth of Being."

Only through the refusal is there a possible way to the refused
(truth of Being instead of truth of/over beings - metaphysics)
But we ARE there, in the refusal, as the refusing, as the refused.
(No? Look at Jud)

[...]
"Doch indem wir diesen Schatten ALS Schatten erblicken, stehen wir
schon in einem anderen Licht, ohne das Feuer zu finden, dem sein
Leuchten entstammt. Der Schatten selbst is schon so anderes und keine
Verduesterung:

"However, by catching sight of this shadow AS shadow, we are already
standing in another light, without finding the fire, from which
descends its shining. Thus the shadow itself is already something
different and no glooming:

Now Hoelderlin's poem to mother earth is cited, with the holy shadow,
in which lives the herdsman, that is: one who does not live only for
himself.

But only by turning the shadow, can there arrive a light into the
darkening (What is called thinking; Hoelderlin's 'holy night'), and
into the darkened words, so that they again may start shining and
sounding, and melt the ice.

Apologies for my all-too-human indignation, Jud.

rene