Re: What is Tympan's Rubbish Doing Here?

calypso_1001_2000@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Jud excretes this rubbish. What the hell is this doing
on a philosophy discussion list?

<Tympan the "sensitive" pseud writes:

Its initial contribution 02.11.2004 to the philosophy discussion list.

*At these times the only thing he seems good for is a
good fuck in the ass before he is thrown away like garbage.*

Its latest contribution to contribution 04.11. 2004 to the philosophy
discussion list:

*fuck off judy you clown.*

Jud:
Tympan excretes this rubbish. I am simply re-posting Tympan's filth
juxtapositioned against the pseudo-crap that Tympan has been writing to this
philosophy recently as a lesson and as a reminder as to what the sicko mind behind
the mask is actually like.
They are Tympan's words not mine. Tympan is the one bringing disgrace to the
list not me. I have never used foul language
in all my years on this list, and YOU ARE TOO, with your preposterous
disregard and lack of disapprobation as to the perpetrators, and condemnation of
the victim. Anyway, why so highly selective in your feigned outrage? Where was
your feigned outrage when SHE posted her filth to the list?
Where was your feigned outrage when the demented alcoholic posted HIS filth
to the list?
I have never taken outrageous blaspheming-type ad hominem sitting down in
the past, and I have no intention of starting now.

Jud

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---