Re: What is Jud's Rubbish Doing Here?

calypso_1001_2000@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Jud, we all know what you are doing since you declared
it plainly in a previous post, but why do you repeat
what you call "sicko" and filth? You multiply it and
spread it like a nasty virus. I did not like the
(insulting bits, not the main discussions) posts by
Ariosto (and, sorry, I am sure he is a man who must be
laughing quietly at your depiction of him as a woman)
and Kenneth, but you are exercising a dirty protest
instead of ignoring what you agree (don't you?) is not
worthy of this list. You made your hugely unsubtle
point. Now leave it alone if you do not want to become
king of the mountain of filth, a monarch of
questionable status, huh? If you insist upon building
your cess pit then you edge uncomfortably close to
trolling. Is that what you want? Have you ever
wondered why you, in particular, receive such abuse so
much? There have many, sometimes subtle, hints from
others. You seem to ignore such hints and then wonder
why you come under attack. Typical man ;-)

I for one do not want to be exposed to anyone's shit
and especially not yours (and it *is now yours* when
you gratuitously repeat it, OK).

Jud:
You are right - I am only allowing myself to be dragged down to the
gutter-level of Heideggerianism.
By disseminating Ariosto's transcendentalist filth I am only helping to
carry out his wishes to drag
this group down to the level of his asinine puerility. I took it for granted
the he was a women - it was the camp effeminacy [rather than femininity] of
his posts that made me assume that I suppose. What irks me, [although I take
it as a given on a transcendentalist list] is not the filth itself, but the
fact that nobody on this *philosophy* list every raises an eyebrow when some
other person [the noted and persistant ad hominemists] pollutes the list
with torrents of foul epithets and similar infantile stuff [look at his latest
perverted night-soil.] Yet when I strike back they post their
protestations of mock outrage. It's nothing new to me anyway - this list is notorious
for this kind of Hitlerite hate on the Internet. In the end they'll slag each
other off so much there will be nobody left. I'm going to make sure that I'm
the last one here though to put the light out.

Regards,

Jud

Personal Website:
_http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm_
(http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm)
E-mail Discussion List:
nominalism@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---