Re: The Non-God in Heideggerian Thought

> And I don't think that Heidegger would even say that the God of
> ontotheology is a Deus Faber, rather Heidegger here is
> referring to Meister Eckharts Non-God. That is all our ideas of God are
> not God, God is unknown to us and we must in a
> way turn ourselves towards God and be open towards the mystery.

christ, catholicism, platonism, scholasticism are all greek, in a continuum
with kronos/prometheus, zeus/dionysos. the marburgian lutheran bultmann
de-mythologized suffering jesus man-god was one pole of his thot; but then
holderlin, neitzsche, gnosticism, -mystery of (hidden) being (mysticism),
with the failure of the movement and his own fisical decline, overwhelmed
the whole, ...rendering all things phenomenal (subjects/objects), nihil.

???

certainly genre criticism pricks him down for theology. the structures of
his thot, despite the literalness (an old rhetorical trope), are
theological, eh?

and of course, ultimately, all writing being polysemous embodies
simultaneously all levels of meaning?

bob

ps. at the moment usa feeling very '33 ish, ...das volk voted emfatically
for war, culture war and empire, ...meaning the rest of the world is going
to feel the lash. apologies