RE: Virtual history and mystery

As long as humans are speaking truths or lies, things seem ok.
But what if computers are going to tell to us the history we
don't want to know of? Of themselves.

http://www.the-week.com/24oct03/cinema_article2.htm

"The film, to be aired in India on December 18 and 19, tracks the events of July 20, 1944—a day when Col. Stauffenberg tried to assassinate Hitler, Winston Churchill was contemplating use of poisonous gases against German civilian population, Franklin D. Roosevelt suffered a near fatal stroke and Joseph Stalin was planning the Soviet army’s march through eastern Europe."

"While doing the research, I realised that they, too, were human beings," said Dunja Noack, executive producer at Tiger Aspect.

only THEN!

Juenger describes, in Eumeswil, a proto-Internet, that enables this kind of very precise re-enlivement of historical
events. Also compare "Glass bees", an early exploration.

i heard of this from a friend

has anyone seen it?

rdb