sewer sue me!

Jud 's thinking:

> And judging by eyewitness reports as to the bald-dwarfish physical
> appearance that *phusis* has blessed you with - I doubt whether the act that
you mouth
> off about so much is an experience that you have enjoyed, or are likely to
> enjoy - unless you pay for it. So if you want to ratchet-up the ad hom the
way
> you are doing now - be my guest. If you are intent on turning this list into
> a sewer - then the onus be upon you.

Wow, you must be desperate for insults to find, ha ha ha. Yes, I'm short and
bald (like many 60 year old men) and I do not find the correct usage of the
word you are so afraid to spell -- fuck-- at all problematic (sexual
intercourse sounds so cold, lovemaking so nicely ambiguous). But, I'm afraid
that I have enjoyed (and still do enjoy) a great deal of sex, all unpaid
for, with women I have/do loved and have/do loved me, "bald-dwarfish" and
all. Look at recent posts by you if you need to locate a "sewer". And since
you have (without any external bidding) brought a former list member, Andrea
Weaver, into this, whom we both have met outside the list, in the dreaded
flesh, as it were, you should hear what she has said about you! But I won't
say. Too indiscreet.

It is not ad hom to say that your brand of philosophy is dwarfish and bereft
compared to that of which you 'criticise' and reject with unabated venom at
every opportunity (and even without any such). I have never ever spoken of
you as a man (I do not know you qua-man, qua-person), only as a peddler of
your writings, only in terms of your speech and the kind of speech your
speech bespeaks. I have never ever (from the outset in 2000)hidden the
utmost contempt I have for your awful version of philosophising, although I
have made repeated efforts to go along with (critically, reasonably) your
mode of thinking in order to display cracks in your armour [sic]; during
such interchanges, I have never ever referred to your physical
characteristics or your possibly uncharming behaviours, but you, when the
devil gets you, and it does so very very often, nearly always find as many
ways as you can, space-time considerations pending, of defiling other people
you have never met with the most disgusting descriptions you can find in
your immense vocabulary and seemingly unlimited feverish imagination.

You are a most driven man it seems (and that needn't be anything but
brilliant, but I think it depends upon what drives you, love or hate,
e.g.?). You will not but I so do wish you would find another place to troll:
I have learnt all I need to learn from you, which is a lot. Since you will
not, I have yet again to make another yet again resolution never to read or
respond to another post by you. So poo!

mP