irigaray and the forgotten in heidegger

calypsos recently:

> In all the vitriol between the two 'men', Jud wrote
>
> Someone [from this list] posted me
> two pics of you which he found somewhere on
> the net - It was THEIR subject heading that read:
> *Voila! The Bald
> Pain-in-the Arse Dwarf.*
>
> Jud, you just won'r stop will you? Fancy bringing up
> stuff like that, and you complain bitterly when he
> merely used the f-word in the crude but not swearing
> manner.

[snip]

Thanks, calypsos, it's OK though, I don't mind being the baldy-dwarf (a very
friend of mine used to refer afectionately to me as her "goblin"). I must
say though that whoever the nasty pipsqueek was that posted the pix to the
judge-of-all, I wonder how the dwarf bit was evidenced since I have not
knowingly ever posted full-length (short though that be) pix of myself to
the web. Ah well.

More importantly, would you, Ariosto, or anyone else who's interested in
philosophy and the distancing and proximity to philosophy in thinking, be
interested in beginning a thread on Irigaray and her extraordinary critique
of Heidegger? I have often felt her 'forgetting the air...' text as running
strangely parallel with Heidegger's 'Contributions...' text, both musical,
fugues of fugues, both about new beginnings in terms of an older
beginning... Has anyone else got both texts handy?

regards

dwarfPeep