rejection of all philosophy

renerecently:

> What then do *you* think Heidegger, after talking
> about "dealing with Nietzsche" and "adding him to
> our Bildung property", without opening up for the
> only thought of Nietzsche, means by:
>
> "The unambiguous rejection of all philosophy is an
> attitude always deserving respect; for it contains
> more of philosophy, than it knows itself."
>
> It's the ending of the first paragraph of the third
> part of (my) Nietzsche 1: The will to power as knowledge.
>
> curious
> rene

rene, I've looked for part three of Nietzsche but it appears I only have
parts 1 & 2 (Art & Eternal Return); must have misplaced the other two
volumes somewhere. So, can you supply an extended context that I may be
better able to think through what you have presented for me to consider?

sitting on shoulders, which way, which way...?

regards

dwarfPeep