Re: domine deus noster, miserere nobis

Matthew,
If it's not '33, that's only because bourgeois power has not yet failed
so completely, ...but according to soros et al we're on course. Certainly
it's ideology, liberalism, ...the cultural landscape, like weimer berlin, a
squalid and chintzy consumerist abomination, has clearly crashed, and now
the reaction gained clear ascendancy. But what's most disturbing is the
cold-blooded culture of predatory war. Over and over, up to even days
before the election, the dalfour report, the public was comprehensively
informed the official justification for iraq was a flimsy lie; still they
turned out in record numbers to ratify (...essentially a policy of
aggressive war for energy lebensraum) it. So there's no excuse this time,
no pleading invincible ignorance, ...not even a charismatic fuhrer,
...not even deterred one wit by the abu ghraib scandal, ...connected
directly to w (the nyt published
the albert gonzales memo in full), ...nso on, ...and not even by the
prospect of spending 2/3 of their taxes on the pentagon killing machine,
jeopardising retirement, health, education, environment ...and evn the world
and their own economic sustainability. Almost it's hard to avoid concluding
the public is so cloyed with pleasure consumption and spectacle, they're now
clamoring for the tittilation of blood, ...the culture of guns and killing,
clearly they love it.

Seems like the best we can hope for now is a train wreck. the whole thing
deeply disgusts and discourages me. you can eliminate a management team,
but not a popular majority. ...i'm finding difficulty now with family and
friends whom i know supported it.

thanks for the solidarity,
bob