RE: The Sewer's Suppressio Veri

stepping back from the strange and unique is the key it seems and just let
it be, laissez-faire... we need to meditate in the most URGENT manner
possibe otherwise we fool ourselves and others. I'm trying to accept the
refusal or withdrawal or mystery of it all but still we need to go deep into
the depth of the darkest night of cognition to come out with Persephone and
see the shining shimmering aura of Athena and the banal surface of the ten
thousand things as such.

Not 'as such', that's buddhism. Everything depends on what this raging
banality is. There's no evading: 'i'm already there', the hedgehog
continually repeats.

Okay so now this is da-List of BANALITY lol.... you are becoming so Zen rene

I hope you are proud of yourself now Rene. I snipped a bunch of crap because I'm tired of it right now and I just want to let it all go and relax. I even snipped the parts where your trying to be funny like Jud that was cute lol... Rene de Misery is joking around

later alligator,

tympan or whatever

Don't just Search. Find! http://search.sympatico.msn.ca/default.aspx The new MSN Search! Check it out!