RE: incubation

>I forgot about Crazy Feathers. I have been incubating my schizoid persona
>for a long time. It's more solid now partly because not so attached to
>idetifications but fluid like a shapeshifting Dionysus more flexible than
>stalks of wheat in an open field. I'm trying to tracked down when I was
>talking about Leibniz and the principle of sufficient reason, flower without
>a why, etc.? I'm pretty sure it was a conversation with Rene in '99 '00?
>

>later,
>crazy tympanic tzu feathers

Well I have all Heidegger List posts from when I first came here Jan 16, 99
to now. I just checked the dates you mention and couldn't find what you
were after.

btw among my top favorite exchange ever here is the one when you and John
Foster first met, good literary quality stuf - - - canadian comics and ms
Wherla who was really Ms Verla - if you'd like those two nit at me off list
and i'll forward them on back

later

  • RE: incubation