RE: incubation

>I forgot about Crazy Feathers. I have been incubating my schizoid persona
>for a long time. It's more solid now partly because not so attached to
>idetifications but fluid like a shapeshifting Dionysus more flexible than
>stalks of wheat in an open field. I'm trying to tracked down when I was
>talking about Leibniz and the principle of sufficient reason, flower without
>a why, etc.? I'm pretty sure it was a conversation with Rene in '99 '00?
>

>later,
>crazy tympanic tzu feathers

Well I have all Heidegger List posts from when I first came here Jan 16, 99
to now. I just checked the dates you mention and couldn't find what you
were after.

I'm not sure of the date but it's somewhere. Anyway thanks for checking. I'm going to read Leibniz now so it's no rush.

btw among my top favorite exchange ever here is the one when you and John
Foster first met, good literary quality stuf - - - canadian comics and ms
Wherla who was really Ms Verla - if you'd like those two nit at me off list
and i'll forward them on back

Yeah I was thinking last night how creative he has been with his alzheimers elderly looking for something he forgot and this last one. It shows how one can have the lifeform or ethos ( if this is the r ight word) that is in affinity with Heidegger without the jargon. The sharing of lifeform is a style that shows what remains to be thought in whatever way and so brings concealment into unconcealment. Words are then working mystery (das Geheimnis) into language. And it's a stimulant, a generative motivator that calls for more of the same although not in the sense of reprsentational copy but deferred/differing meandering elsewhere. It's a rare thing for people with a feel for what makes art truly compelling to find each other and understand their lack of understanding for each other or that the chiaroscuro of the other is what is most admirable.

tympan

later

Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has to offer. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.