RE: demonization

http://www.friesian.com/rockmore.htm

"I appeal to the philosophers of all countries to unite and never again mention Heidegger or talk to another philosopher who defends Heidegger. This man was a devil. I mean, he behaved like a devil to his beloved teacher [Husserl], and he has a devilish influence on Germany."

it's all plagiarism folks, and it's checkable.

the falsity of this position is so gigantic that originality is excluded.

---

a question for Stuart: why can't you discuss publicly? Your book was publicized, wasn't it?
and now the only thing you can say - publicly!!- is: i'm too good for public discussion?
and the thugs are the others?

curious
rene

you can answer privately, if you want