Re: demonization

>From: "Bakker, R.B.M. de" <R.B.M.deBakker@xxxxxx>
>To: <heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: demonization
>Date: Fri, Nov 26, 2004, 11:23 am
>

> http://www.friesian.com/rockmore.htm
>
> "I appeal to the philosophers of all countries to unite and never again
> mention Heidegger or talk to another philosopher who defends Heidegger.
> This man was a devil. I mean, he behaved like a devil to his beloved
> teacher [Husserl], and he has a devilish influence on Germany."

But it's all OK, rene, since it matters not the least whether heidegger is
mentioned or not, his thinking is with us (because of what he showed
regarding what calls for thinking...). And anyway "devils" are for those who
spout good&evil about regardless, and do we care?

And, I don't know why you bothered to cite this Jud-like crap which is all
around like the pollution the democrats with their folk-wagons spew out
endlessly in the name of freedom...

regards

michaelBaldPeep

ps: now if we could begin a conversation regarding the daimon (say, eros),
now that would be interesting...