RE: demonization

Rene

>a question for Stuart: why can't you discuss publicly? Your book was
publicized, wasn't it?
and now the only thing you can say - publicly!!- is: i'm too good for public
discussion?
and the thugs are the others?

curious
rene

you can answer privately, if you want

-

I can discuss publically: and do so regularly at conferences, on other
mailing lists, in print.

I just think this list is, at least for me, intellectually dead, and has
been for a long time. I want to leave it, but if there is a narrow, slow,
focused discussion on a particular topic, that might be interesting. But
not, to my mind, here.

I certainly don't think that I am too good for public discussion, I don't
even think I am too good for the list.

apologies if what i said could be misinterpreted: I hope the above is clear.

Stuart